2. Login with your IAS username and password, the website will download the client.
3. Open the client installer by clicking the icon that pops up on the bottom of your browser.
4. Once the installer finishes, click the orange icon that appears on your taskbar.
5. In the options, click on "Connect..."
6. You'll be prompted to enter your IAS credentials. Enter them and press "Connect"
7. After signing in, a warning will pop up. Check "Don't ask again" and click "Yes".
8. After clicking "Yes", you should be connected to the VPN. You can verify this by checking that the OpenVPN icon in your taskbar has a green check mark. To disconnect from the VPN, you can click on the icon and select "Disconnect openvpn.ias.edu"