January 6, 2022
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE COVID-19 OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED
The first thing to do if you suspect or have confirmed you have COVID-19 is to submit a COVID-19 Reporting Form using this link. COVID-19 Reporting Form | Forms (ias.edu)
The submission goes to a secure location that is only accessible to the COVID-19 Response Team. You will be contacted by a member of the COVID-19 Response team on next steps.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE ACADEMIC CAMPUS IF YOU ARE ILL OR HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO SOMEONE WHO TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID-19.
If you have any questions or concerns related to COVID-19 please contact the COVID-19 Response team at email@example.com
The Institute campus is open for all faculty, members, staff and occasional visitors who are sponsored by a member of our community. We continue to remain closed to the public.
The Institute requires trustees, faculty, staff, and members to provide proof of having completed a COVID-19 vaccination before gaining on-campus access to offices, libraries, seminars, meetings, meals and other resources. In addition, on or before March 7, 2022, all individuals must provide proof of having receied a booster for the COVID-19 vaccine. Click here for details.
Fully vaccinated individuals at IAS:
- Do need to carry an IAS ID card at all times.
- Do need to use this link to report exposure or illness: COVID-19 Reporting Form | Forms (ias.edu)
- Do need to stay home if sick with symptoms of COVID-19 or otherwise.
- Do need to wear a mask that fits snugly against the sides of their face indoors in public spaces other than private offices or when eating or drinking.
- Do not need to wear a mask outdoors.
- Please be courteous to individuals that may request the wearing of a face covering while in their presence outdoors.
- May not need to quarantine after having close contact with someone with Covid-19, as long as they remain asymptomatic but should be tested 5 - 7 days after exposure.
- Do not need to quarantine or get tested before/after domestic travel unless otherwise required by their destination.