August 15, 2022
The Institute campus is open for all faculty, members, staff and occasional visitors who are invited by a member of our community. We continue to be closed to the general public.
The Institute requires trustees, faculty, staff, and members to provide proof of having completed a COVID-19 vaccination and booster before gaining on-campus access to offices, libraries, seminars, meetings, meals and other resources.
Individuals living or working at IAS are required to do the following:
- Report if they test positive for or suspect their illness is Covid-19: COVID-19 Reporting Form | Forms (ias.edu)
- Carry an IAS ID card at all times.
- Stay home if sick with symptoms of Covid-19 or any other illness.
- Respect others masking policies in their offices.
VISITORS TO CAMPUS
- All adult visitors, collaborators, conference and on-campus seminar attendees and outside vendors coming to the Institute are required to have completed a COVID-19 vaccination and booster in order to enter the IAS campus.
- Individuals must be prepared to present proof of vaccination if asked and are expected to follow the Institutes' Covid-19 Procedures.
- Visits must be canceled if you test positive for COVID-19 within ten (10) days of the planned start of your visit or if experiencing symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Visitors must notify the Institute's Covid-19 Response Team at email@example.com if they test positive for COVID-19 within five (5) days after their visit
- Please contact the individual you are visiting on campus, or the event organizer, if you have any questions.
- Return-to-Campus guides are a resource for the IAS community to help navigate the pandemic. The guides feature more in-depth information than shown on the website, and should be consulted for further information. All current guides may be found at this link.
- Effective June 12, 2022, the CDC removed the requirement requiring air passengers traveling from a foreign country to the United States to provide a negative COVID-19 viral test before boarding a flight.
- For the most up-to-date guidance from the CDC regarding travel, please click here CDC Travel Guidance.
CONFIRMED COVID-19 CASES
Week of August 8, 2022: 3 cases
For any questions or concerns related to Covid-19, please contact the IAS Covid-19 Response Team at firstname.lastname@example.org