Creating a Sponsored Account
In order for your family or companions to gain access to IAS-provided IT resources, you can create them a sponsored account. To add a sponsored account, please follow these steps:
- Log in to UpdateMe
- Locate the Sponsored Accounts card and click the Register Accounts button.
- On the resulting page, click the Add and Account button.
- On the Add a Sponsored Account page, please provide the following information for the person you are sponsoring:
- A valid email address
- Last Name
- First Name
- Their relationship to you
- Click the Add button to complete the process
Once the account has been added, a customized email will be sent to the email address provided in Step 4.1 above with further instructions to set a password and activate the account.