Campus Housing - Telephone Problems

To report a problem with your telephone or request a change of service, send an e-mail message to, call the telephone help line (ext. 8009) or address interoffice mail to Receptionist. After hours, on weekends, and during holiday closings, you may continue to use these methods, or notify security at ext. 8241. If your phone is not functioning and you are unable to report the problem, please notify the receptionist or public safety officer at the Reception desk in Fuld Hall. Most trouble reports are addressed by the end of the next working day.

Information about the telephone system and its capabilities, programming instructions, and rates can be found via the Telecommunications site.