In order to address the need to print from smartphones and other mobile devices, IAS has deployed PaperCut's Mobility Print. When on campus and connected to the IAS wireless network (IAS or Eduroam), active IAS users will be able to use their IAS credentials to connect to networked printers located throughout campus.
Please note in the instructions that the Papercut user name and password is your IAS user name and password. Also note that network printer names usually appear on the printers or they are listed on the computing support page for your school or department.
Setup Instructions for Mobility Print: https://www.papercut.com/support/resources/manuals/mobility-print/mobility-print-devices/topics/en/client-setup.html
Client / Workstation Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista
- Apple OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher
- Chrome OS, Android, iOS
- Most modern client workstations are configured with 2GB to 4GB of memory, PaperCut requires a minimal 256MB.
- 100MB - full local installation
Most modern client workstations have 60GB to 250GB of storage available.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox 25 and above
- Apple Safari 9 and above
- Google Chrome 27 and above