Covid-19: Campus Check-in
On September 8, the Institute will partially reopen its campus to Faculty and Members, along with a limited number of essential staff. Please note that the Institute’s academic campus is not currently open to non-essential visitors, members of the public, or family members, including children.
Here is what you need to know and do EVERY DAY before you come to campus:
Submit the Health Screening Form each day you plan to come to campus, including weekends. This form must be submitted between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m., even if you plan to arrive later in the day. Your completed form also must be approved by the Covid-19 Response Team before you are allowed on campus.
Once on campus, please remember to
- Carry your IAS ID card at all times.
- Wear face coverings in all indoor spaces and outdoors when social distancing isn't possible.
- Note that all buildings will be closed from 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm each day (including weekends).
- Respect social distancing protocols. Do not enter anyone else's office, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and adhere to our "no handshake" policy.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, or if you suspect you have been exposed to the virus.
For more in-depth information about working at IAS and the services available during the partial reopening, please consult the IAS Return-to-Campus guides.
If you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the Covid-19 Response Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.