Covid-19: Campus Check-in
Here is what you need to know and do EVERY DAY before you come to campus
Submit the Health Screening Form
Submit the form between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m., each day you plan to come to campus, including weekends, even if you plan to arrive later in the day. It must be approved by the Covid-19 Response Team before you are allowed on campus.
Once on campus, please remember to
- New: Limit indoor gatherings to 10 people or fewer per room, regardless of the number of seats in a room
- Wear face coverings in all indoor spaces and outdoors where social distancing isn't possible.
- Respect social distancing protocols: Do not enter anyone else's office, stay 6 feet apart at all times, and adhere to our "no handshake" policy.
- Carry your IAS ID card at all times.
- Stay home if you are not feeling well, or if you suspect you have been exposed to the virus.
For more in-depth information about working at IAS and the services available during the partial reopening, please consult the IAS Return-to-Campus guides.
If you have a special circumstance, please reach out to the Covid-19 Response Team at email@example.com.