Color-Coding Emails in Outlook
Expecting an important mail message from a particular sender? Identify it as soon as it comes in by displaying it in a distinctive color. You can make use of Conditional Formatting to easily filter & identify email messages.
- Navigate to View > View Settings > Conditional Formatting.
- In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click Add.
- Type a name for your rule in the Name: field, and then click Condition.
- Use the fields available to you in the Filter dialog box to configure your rule's conditions.
- Make use of the Where I am: field if you are interested in filtering messages sent to you.
- Click OK.
- In the Conditional Formatting dialog box, click Font.
- Using the options available to you, choose how you would like the affected email messages to appear.
- Click OK and then click OK again.