Welcome to The Institute for Advanced Study Restaurant
- Located inside the Institute for Advanced Study, the restaurant serves a prix fixe four-course menu on selected Friday evenings.
- Drawing from the seasons and local farms Chef Michel Reymond and his staff create an ever-changing dining experience.
- The wine cellar includes a remarkable selection of wines from around the world.
- Housed in a temperature-controlled room, more than 400 selections are available.
- Renée Robinson your Maître D and Sommelier who is WSET II certified will be pleased to recommend and guide you through your wine selection.
There are no upcoming events. Please visit the full calendar.
Reservations are required.
Your waiter is compensated by IAS and does not expect to be tipped.
If you feel that you have received exceptional service and wish to reward your server you can do so in cash.
Tips cannot be charged to your account
The dress code is smart casual.
From time to time, we will post alerts regarding special offers, evenings that are booking quickly, and tables that are available on specific days.
- Google Glass are strictly forbidden.
- E-cigarettes are not permitted.
- Electronic recording, filming, etc. of guests is forbidden without the prior knowledge and consent of all involved parties.
- Dinners are for individual people and small parties not exceeding 9 people.
- Material presentation and speeches are not permitted.
- The price of the menu is $ 60.00 per person.
- We do not allow BYOB.
- Gourmet dinners are served on Friday.
Cancellations made less than one week ahead are subject to a $70.00 per person fee.