Set Up Out of Office Message in Webmail
You can create a message that automatically replies to people who send you messages when you are out of the office.
The auto-reply message is sent to each recipient only once in a specified interval of days regardless of how many messages that person sends during that period.
1. Log into Webmail. Click on Preferences, then click on Out of Office.
2. Check Send auto-reply message.
3. In the Auto Reply Message text box, type the response to send while you are out of the office.
4. If you want this message enabled for a specific time frame, select Send auto-replies during the following time period and enter the start and end dates to send the auto-reply message.
If you do not specify a specific time frame, auto-replies are sent until you select Do not send auto replies.
5. (Optional) If you want to send a different message to external senders, select External Senders and select the type of external users to receive this message, followed by the message you want them to receive.
6. Click Save.