The Dewey Seminar Documents
Please report any problems with this list by sending email to . Locally hosted pdfs may be easily uploaded into your portable devices, please contact Marcia or Kirstie.
Links back to the main page or the books page.
Documents available online:
- Obama-Biden Education transition documents: Your Seat at the Table, Obama-Biden transition documents local archive (circa 278 documents).*
- Schools : Studies in Education
- American Academy of Arts & Sciences, Universal Basic and Secondary Education project publications, Other education projects from the American Academy
- Teagle Foundation : Emerging Issues in Higher Education
- Paul Attewell "What is skill?", Work and occupations vol. 17:4, 422-448, 1990.
- David Karen. "The politics of class, race, and gender, access to higher education in the United States, 1960-1986", American Journal of Education (February, 1991).
- David Karen. Toward a Political-Organizational Model of Gatekeeping: The Case of Elite Colleges Sociology of Education, Vol. 63, No. 4 (Oct., 1990), pp. 227-240
- Karen Tracy Reasonable hostility : situation-appropriate face-attack Journal of Politeness Research. Language, Behaviour, Culture. Volume 4, Issue 2, Pages 169-191, July, 2008
Theme Seminar Working Papers
*Change.gov webspace for Your Seat at the Table, the Obama-Biden Transition Team working area