How do I open up an e-mail attachment with a .max extension?
If you receive an e-mail with an attachment containing the extension max, here is how you can open the file.
1) If you are on a Unix/Linux machine:
Click on the Windows icon on the bottom of your screen.
If you are on a Windows machine:
Go to Step 3. If you do not see Paperport Viewer, you may need to have
it installed for you.
2) Login, using the password you were assigned when you first arrived.
3) Click on Start->Programs->Paperport->Paperport Viewer. This will open the viewer.
4) File->Open. Select the file
2) Click Setup to choose the printer you want to print to.