How do I configure Gmail to send email messages from my IAS Account
1. Log into Gmail.
2. Click on the Settings icon.
3. Click on "Accounts and Import".
4. In the "Send mail as:" section of the screen, click on "Add another email address you own".
5. Add your full name and IAS email address to the appropriate boxes. Leave a checkmark next to "Treat as an alias". Click on the "Next Step" button.
6. Enter the following:
- SMTP Server: smtpauth.ias.edu
- Port: 587
- Username: Your IAS username
- Password: Your IAS password
Leave the dot next to "Secured connection using TLS (recommended)"
7. Click on the "Add Account" button.
8. A verification message will be sent to your IAS mailbox with a verification code in it. Paste that code into the box next to "Enter and verify the confirmation code" and then click on the "Verify" button.
9. Try sending a message from the Gmail web interface. Be sure to select your IAS email address as the "From" account.