How do I add an email address to the Proofpoint safe senders list?
1. Open a web browser and go to https://pps3.ias.edu/euweb/login.
2. Enter your IAS email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) and your IAS password. Press the "Enter" key.
3. Click on "Lists" in the lower left-hand portion of the screen.
4. Click on the "New" button at the top of the screen. This is directly above "Username: email@example.com".
5. Enter username@remote in the box that appears.
6. Click on the "Save" button.
7. Repeat steps 4 - 6 for any additional addresses that you would like to add to the "Safe Senders List".
8. Click on the "Logout".
9. Click on the "OK" button.
Once an email address is added to the "Safe Senders List", any message sent from that email address to your IAS email address will bypass the Institute's spam detection service and be delivered to your IAS mailbox.
For more information