- Located inside the Institute for Advanced Study, the restaurant serves a prix fixe four-course menu on selected Friday evenings, and self-service dinners some Wednesdays.
- The wine cellar includes a remarkable selection of wines from around the world.
- Housed in a temperature-controlled room, hundreds of selections are available.
- Renée Robinson, Maître D and Sommelier (WSET II certified) will be pleased to recommend and guide you through your wine selection.
There are no upcoming events. Please visit the full calendar.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are not permitted indoors.
- Presentations and speeches are not permitted during advertised dinners.