Why does my PDF print strange from my browser?
For some reason using the built in PDF viewer of browsers when printing may result in texts getting cut off, not being printed at all, or is printed in awkward sections of the paper.
The main solution we are proposing for now is to disable the built in Browser PDF viewers and redirecting the PDF files to Adobe/Okular/Document Viewer.
These are the steps on how to disable the built in Browser PDF viewers and selecting a different viewer. :
1. Click the menu button and choose Preferences.
2. In the General panel, navigate to the Applications section.
3. Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on the entry to select it.
4. Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry. The Action entry will show
5.in Firefox when you're using the built-in PDF Viewer.
//To use an external application to view PDF files, select the entry for the PDF application you wish to
use, such as Use Adobe Reader.
1. Click on the menu button and select Settings.
2. Click on Advanced and go to Privacy and Security.
3. Go to "Site Settings" and search for "PDF documents".
4. Enable "download pdf files instead of automatically opening in chrome".
//use an external application such as Okular and Document Reader to view and print the downloaded PDF.