How do I set up Duo on a new phone
If you have purchased a new phone with the same number as your old phone, you can reactivate your device using these steps.
- Log into updateme.ias.edu with the old phone and the Duo app (push or passcode) (If you no longer have the old device, or it is broken or wiped, please contact the Math Computing Help Desk)
- Select Multi-Factor Authenication
- Use the "Call Me" function to call your mobile phone for authentication
- Click on the "Device Options" button and select "Reactivate Duo Mobile"
- You can then use "Call me" or "Text me" to verify your device.
- Enter the 6 digit code and click Continue.
- You will go through the reverification process for your phone.