Lemon Yogurt Dipping Sauce
Good for lamb, kebobs, and chicken.
Yield: 1 cup
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 to 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- Coarse ground black pepper from the pepper mill
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor, process until finely blended.
- Refrigerate before serving.
Can be kept in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 weeks.