Will make one 12" x 16" baking pan.
- 12 oz. Unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 Cup Cocoa powder
- 3 1/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 6 Large whole eggs
- 1 TBS vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 Cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 TSP salt
- 18 oz. bitter sweet chocolate, cut in small pieces
- 8 oz. walnut halves or pieces
- Combine the cocoa powder, the granulated sugar, and the melted butter in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, and add the vanilla.
- Incorporate the sifted flour and salt.
- Fold in the chocolate pieces and the walnuts.
- Line the baking pan with a greased baking paper, and pour the brownie mix in the pan.
- Bake at 350 °F until the batter does not slide in the pan when tilted.
- Sprinkle the brownies with powdered sugar before serving.