2. Login with your IAS username and password and press "Go".
3. Select "OpenVPN Connect for iOS"
4. When asked to Open in "App Store" press "Open"
5. Download the OpenVPN Connect app.
6. Open the OpenVPN app.
7. In the second option, "Enter Access Server hostname" type: openvpn.ias.edu. You will be prompted to login again. Enter your credentials and click go. You will be brought to the same screen as before. Scroll to the bottom and select "Yourself (user-locked profile)"
8. Press the "Open in 'OpenVPN'" option.
9. You will be brought back to the OpenVPN app. Under "New Profiles Are Available", press the green "+" symbol next to your account.
10. You will be asked if want to allow OpenVPN to add VPN Configurations. Press Allow.
11. Enter your Password, select if you want the app to save your password and press "Return".
12. When asked if you want to allow OpenVPN to enable VPN connection, select Yes.
13. You should see that you are connected to the VPN and VPN will appear on the top of your screen.