Applications accepted: Nov 1 - Feb 17
Applicants will be notified of their status beginning to mid-March.
Applicants accepted into the program receive support for shared lodging, meals and transportation.
Prerequisites for 2021 Program:
Terng course: One year of algebra, including groups, group actions, rings, and modules. Optional: group algebras, bimodules, combinatorics of integer partitions of Young diagram.
Uhlenbeck course: Strong background in algebra and some familiarity with categories (additive, abelian, etc.). Optional: categories of modules over (not necessarily commutative) rings.
Women's Program Application Packet should include:
- Completed application form
- Additional application requirements as follows:
- Undergraduate students: current transcript, CV and one letter of recommendation
- Graduate students: CV and one letter of recommendation
- Postdoctoral scholars: CV and letter of recommendation
- Complete application, letters of recommendation (.pdf file), CVs (.pdf file) and unofficial transcripts (.pdf file) are submitted online at Mathprograms. You should complete all the questions. https://www.mathprograms.org/db/programs/832
- Inquiries should be sent to .
Program for Women and Mathematics
Attn: Michelle Huguenin
Institute for Advanced Study
Princeton, NJ 08540