How do I burn a CD or DVD?
You can burn CD's on the machines in S-028 called osaka and bogota. They are linux machines. You can burn CD's on a Windows machine in S-114. You can also burn DVD's on bogota.
1. Insert the CD into the machine.
A window called burn:/// may or may not open. If it opens, jump to step 4. If it doesn't, continue on with step 2.
2. Click on the folder for your home directory ( 'Your usernameâ€™s' Home)
3. In the location window, type burn:///
4. Drag the files you want to burn into this window
5. Click on the icon 'Write to CD'
1. Click on the Red Hat icon on the lower left hand corner, select 'System Tools', then on 'CD Writer'