Mac OS X Pulse Secure Uninstall Guide
Once you have installed and tested the OpenVPN client, we recommend removing the old Pulse Secure application. Follow these steps to remove the client. Click to return to the main OpenVPN guide.
- Make sure that the Pulse Secure client is not running.
- If it is running, right click on the icon and choose quit.
- Open Finder (the smiling icon)
- Browse to your Applications and select "Pulse Secure"
- Drag Pulse Secure to your trashcan. The system may ask you for the administrator password to continue
- Click Yes to remove your Pulse Secure configuration.
- Acknowledge that Pulse Secure has been removed.