How to create an Out-of-Office email message in your Zimbra mailbox using Microsoft Outlook
You can send an automatic response to people who send you messages when you are out of the office.
- Click Tools > Out of Office Assistant. With Microsoft Outlook,
click on the Zimbra tab and then click on Out of Office Assistant.
- Select I am currently Out of the Office.
- In the text box, type the message to be sent.
- Set the start and end dates for using this message.
- Click OK. The away message starts and ends on the dates you specified.