How to change IAS password from off-campus
In order to change your password remotely, you will need to log into vpn.ias.edu
1. Start your web browser and go the following link: https://vpn.ias.edu
2. Log in with your IAS username and password.
3. Under "Web Bookmarks" select ITG Password Changer link
4. Fill out the form using IAS\your username, then enter your old password and your new password twice and click on change password
***If you are a staff or faculty member, please use NTDomain\your username***
You will receive the following message: Your password has been successfully changed.
- ITG requires that your password is eight characters or longer.
- It needs to contain a mixture of four types of characters - uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters. Be creative, but also choose a password that you can remember!
- If you are on campus or using the OpenVPN application, you can go directly to the link at ITG Password Changer.