Apple iOS OpenVPN profile removal
You may be asked to remove and re-add your profile for security updates or feature enhancements. This guide shows you how to remove your profile. Once you have done so, simply follow the original installation guide on how to re-import your profile. Click to return to the main OpenVPN guide.
- Open the OpenVPN app and click the right arrow to the right of the profile you wish to delete.
- Click on the word "Delete" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click the red circled minus sign on the left portion of the screen.
- Click the red highlighted word "Delete" on the right hand portion of the screen.
- Verify that the profile is no longer present.