December 6, 2021
The Institute campus is open for all faculty, members, staff and occasional visitors who are sponsored by a member of our community. We continue to remain closed to the public.
The Institute requires trustees, faculty, staff, and members to provide proof of having completed a COVID-19 vaccination before gaining on-campus access to offices, libraries, seminars, meetings, meals and other resources. Click here for details.
Fully vaccinated individuals at IAS:
- Do need to carry an IAS ID card at all times.
- Do need to use this link to report exposure or illness: COVID-19 Reporting Form | Forms (ias.edu)
- Do need to stay home if sick with symptoms of COVID-19 or otherwise.
- Do need to wear a mask indoors in public spaces other than private offices or when eating or drinking.
- Do not need to wear a mask outdoors.
- Please be courteous to individuals that may request the wearing of a face covering while in their presence outdoors.
- May not need to quarantine after having close contact with someone with Covid-19, as long as they remain asymptomatic but should be tested 3-5 days after exposure.
- Do not need to quarantine or get tested before/after domestic travel unless otherwise required by their destination.